35 Beard Grooming Tips For Men To Look Better Than Ever
Growing and grooming a beard takes a little time but when you start to see the results it’s so worth it. A beard is not just facial hairs, it is a man’s personality and although a beard grows naturally, men can stimulate beard growth and maintain its shape using beard grooming products. You can enhance the look and also flaunt your style if your beard is shaped correctly. Here are some amazing and useful beard grooming tips to help you grow that amazing beard.
Here Are Few Beard Grooming Tips Men Should Follow
1. Leave the beard untrimmed for first 4-6 weeks as this will allow the facial hair to grow evenly.
2. Try to match the beard style to your face shape for the enhanced look.
3. Invest in a good quality trimmers to get better results.
4. Beard washing is one of the important aspects of beard grooming as it helps in getting rid of itchiness.
5. For regular beard taming beard oil is the best option.
6. To get smooth and shiny beard trying out beard conditioner will help.
7. Beard grooming doesn’t mean men should remove the moustache – unless it’s a chin strap beard.
Beard Grooming Tips
8. For the first 15 days of growth scrub your beard each day to get rid of dead skin cells.
9. Set the beard shape with the help of beard wax or beard cream.
10. Always keep your beard clean and neat with the help of beard grooming products.
11. Eating nuts, egg yolks, milk, meats and leafy vegetables can boost beard growth.
12. Do not use beard trimmer on wet beard.
13. Beard balm helps in growing the beard faster and also shaping it.
14. Use a comb or a boar bristle brush to tame your beard.
15. Trim your beard with scissors to get rid of split ends.
16. Keep your beard hydrated with beard oil to avoid rough and itchy beard.
Beard Grooming Tips Men Should Know
17. Do not over use the beard grooming products like beard oil, beard wax or beard conditioner.
18. Before trimming have a beard style in mind.
19. Have a proper beard grooming routine for better result.
20. Make sure the grooming products like shavers, trimmers or brush are clean to maintain safety and avoid any infections.
21. Learn to use beard trimmer or shaver correctly to avoid any cuts.
22. Know your beard line and go for the right shape.
23. Make sure the neckline resembles the shape of the letter ‘U’.
24. It’s very important to keep the face relaxed while trimming or shaving your beard.
25. Along with beard grooming men should also maintain good skin care.
26. Beard neckline should be fade.
The final part of our 35 Beard Grooming Tips For Men
27. Know when to apply which beard grooming products like beard oil and beard balm.
28. Know whether beard trimming needs scissors or trimmer depending upon the beard growth.
29. A rechargeable cordless beard trimmer is a better option than an electric one.
30. Make sure your beard is perfectly combed before trimming it as this will help in getting good results.
31. It is very important to keep balance between the right and the left side of the beard.
32. Try different beard shapes to suit your style.
33. Do not pluck out beard hair as it is not recommended by experts.
34. Avoid blow drying your beard as it can make the beard rough and harsh.
35. Use good quality beard grooming products for the best results.